August 25, 2023
Listen to the Podcast
” …Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?”
Today’s guest is Author, Eric Johnson. “His most recent book, Introducing Christianity to Mormons, came out on September 13th. This book is published by Harvest House and is helping Christians better understand how to share their Christian faith with their LDS friends and family members.
Advice for those finding faith from Eric…
“I’m going to highly suggest, even if you’re confused and you’re a former latter-day saint, or you’re nobody, you know, you just aren’t a Christian, I would suggest finding a good Christian Church that would be so very important. You really need somebody to journey with you.
More About Eric Johnson…
Eric Johnson has been a student of Mormonism since 1987 when he served a summer mission outreach in Utah. Eric graduated from San Diego State University (1985, BA in Journalism) as well as at Bethel Seminary San Diego (1991, Master’s of Divinity). Eric cohosts the daily radio program Viewpoint on Mormonism and writes for MRM’s Mormonism Researched newsletter. His new book is Introducing Christianity to Mormons (Harvest House, 2022). He is also the co-author of Answering Mormons’ Questions: Ready Responses for Inquiring Latter-day Saints (Kregel, 2013), Mormonism 101: Examining the Religion of the Latter-day Saints (Baker Book, 2015), Mormonism 101 for Teens (MRM, 2016) as well as serving as a co-editor of Sharing the Good News with Mormons (Harvest House, 2018). Eric served as an associate editor for the Apologetics Study Bible for Students (B&H, 2010) and is a regular contributor to the Christian Research Journal. Eric taught high school Bible classes for 17 years (1993-2010) at Christian High School (El Cajon, CA) and eight years as an adjunct English professor at Grossmont College (El Cajon,CA); in addition, he instructed classes at San Diego State University and Bethel Seminary San Diego. Eric is married to Terri; together, they have three daughters: Carissa, Janelle, and Hannah. He and his wife live in the Salt Lake City area.
His most recent book is Introducing Christianity to Mormons, which came out on September 13th. This book is published by Harvest House and is helping Christians better understand how to share their Christian faith with their LDS friends and family members.
- 80. Tools for a Life of Faith with Vanessa Szanto
- Ep 79. Introducing Christianity to Mormons with Eric Johnson
- 78. Do God and Business Mix? Interview with Top Christian Podcaster and Business Coach, Stefanie Gass
- 77. What is Original Sin? Is sin the same for Christians as it is for Mormons? 5 facts about biblical sin
- What Does it Mean, God is with Us? 2 Things to Know your Strength// Wisdom Wednesday
- Are You Ready for a Radical Transformation? From Judgement to Jesus, An Interview with Ex-LDS -Christian and Street Minister, Courtney Ko
- 5 Mind-blowing Facts About God’s Creation-A View You Have Never Heard Before //Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know.
- Did God Make a Mistake? A Verse to Help You Know Your Worth. // Wisdom Wednesday
- What is Theology? Can I Become a Theologian?//Theology for the Soul
- FINALLY!! The Trinity Explained in 4 Easy Steps! //Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know. #3