Listen to the Podcast
” Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; 38give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
Today, we are talking to a wonderful Christian mama who has a huge heart for helping women who have left the Mormon church, because she did as well. Like me, she had a rocky faith journey after leaving and got swept up in new-age spirituality.
With the power of prayer and the love of Jesus, Courtney Ko now finds herself walking in step with the Jesus of the Bible.
This is a two-part podcast and one you won’t want to miss.
When we judge how does that come back to us and are we capable of radical transformations?
Spiritual Beings and God’s Grace
In the last episode, 73. 5 Mind-blowing Facts About God’s Creation-A View You Have Never Heard Before in the series Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know. we talked about spiritual beings and the spirit world. Remember, we talked about how the spirit world truly is vast and real, per the Bible, but not full of humans, but other created beings and not something we are meant to mess with. Go back and listen to that episode and watch these very helpful videos from the Bible project about spiritual beings. It may help you to understand more about some of the things we talk about in today’s show.
Advice for those finding faith…
“My number one recommendation is just first to read the Bible, read it, and believe it. It paints a completely different picture of who God is than the moron theology. And it’s the true picture of who God is and who Jesus is and trust. Just trust in it. Trust Jesus. Just stop relying on, on your own wisdom.
Lean not on your own understanding, right? But in all your ways, just acknowledge the Lord and He’ll direct your path, and just trust him to show up for you because He will in incredible and amazing ways.
And so that’s one of the things that I think I have felt called to do, is to help people increase their faith in God, who he is, who the Bible says he is. And that we can trust. That. We can trust that.”
More About Courtney…
“I am a stay-at-home wife and Mom with one toddler and a baby on the way. Having served a full-time Mormon mission in Salt Lake City, Utah I thought I knew all there was to know in terms of real church history and “anti Mormon” literature. But I discovered in 2020 that the foundation story of Mormonism had more cracks in it than I knew. Unable to excuse the lies I’d been told about The Book of Abraham, the untold origins of the Book of Mormon, the real story behind the 8 witnesses to the gold plates and Joseph Smith’s deceitful and manipulative ways I realized the Mormon church wasn’t the true church after all. After 37 years as a faithful member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints I left in January of 2020 and that is where my real journey for truth began. Throughout this process of grief, deprogramming, depression and demonic attacks, God did amazing things to bring me from Mormonism to the New Age Religion to Jesus alone. ”— Courtney Ko
Join Courtney’s Facebook Group here- Ex Mormons for King Jesus
Next Step YOU Need to Take…
- 78. Do God and Business Mix? Interview with Top Christian Podcaster and Business Coach, Stefanie Gass
- 77. What is Original Sin? Is sin the same for Christians as it is for Mormons? 5 facts about biblical sin//Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know.
- What Does it Mean, God is with Us? 2 Things to Know your Strength// Wisdom Wednesday
- Are You Ready for a Radical Transformation? From Judgement to Jesus, An Interview with Ex-LDS -Christian and Street Minister, Courtney Ko
- 5 Mind-blowing Facts About God’s Creation-A View You Have Never Heard Before //Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know.
- Did God Make a Mistake? A Verse to Help You Know Your Worth. // Wisdom Wednesday
- What is Theology? Can I Become a Theologian?//Theology for the Soul
- FINALLY!! The Trinity Explained in 4 Easy Steps! //Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know. #3
- What Translation of the Bible Should I Use? 3 Steps to Finding the Perfect Translation for YOU. //Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know.
- No More Rules! How Can We Have Faith, Not Law in God’s Family?