October 17, 2022
Listen to the Podcast
” …Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?”
Do God and Business mix? Can God really be the CEO of our company?
Maybe you are in a place where you are wanting to clarify your calling or use your voice to fulfill the great commission of sharing Jesus with the world.
If so, this is the episode for you!
Are you ready to clarify your calling or start a God-led business?
Spiritual Beings and God’s Grace
In the last episode, 73. 5 Mind-blowing Facts About God’s Creation-A View You Have Never Heard Before in the series Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know. we talked about spiritual beings and the spirit world. Remember, we talked about how the spirit world truly is vast and real, per the Bible, but not full of humans, but other created beings and not something we are meant to mess with. Go back and listen to that episode and watch these very helpful videos from the Bible project about spiritual beings. It may help you to understand more about some of the things we talk about in today’s show.
Advice for those finding faith from Stefanie…
“My advice would be to start practicing active conversational prayer with Him. Immediately. One of the things I think I thought prayer had to be was this once-a-day situation that was so professional and what I’ve discovered is I can cry into the dishes and talk to the Lord.
You know? I can tell Him I was just triggered by that thing, “God, why am I so human? Do you mind stepping in right now? Cuz I am sick of myself.”
I practiced this, and now what’s happened is it’s become a response. It’s become an immediate thought that I have.
Anytime something’s happening in my life where the world creeps in, I immediately say, “Hello. I know You’re standing here. Let’s go. I’m gonna need some help.”
But, it took me a really long time to realize that He was available for that and that that was okay and to practice and make that a part of my life.
And I think the sooner you can get there, the better because, He wants to help you in every minute, every single minute.
And then the second bonus piece tip I have is to get in the word, and don’t let it be intimidating. I was so intimidated by scripture. I was like, I gotta get the new King James and the Torah and start in Genesis and it’s too much to bear.
It’s okay that you don’t know anything yet.
Get a Bible you can understand. NLT is great, NIV is great. Start in the New Testament. Pick one scripture and ask the Lord to show you some truth in that one Scripture.
And even if it’s five minutes a day, because he has wisdom and knowledge in there, in the word is God. So you wanna get to know Him? Just look straight to His word. And don’t be afraid.”
More About Stef…
Stefanie Gass is a CEO, wife, boy mom, coffee lover, and #pjsallday enthusiast! Stef helps women get clear on their niche, start a podcast, and grow a successful online business, God’s way.
She is the host of a top .5% globally ranked podcast for Christian Entrepreneurs, The Stefanie Gass Show.
Stef believes it’s possible to partner with God to create impact and income without sacrificing or buying into social media hustle.
Next Steps: Clarify your Calling, Use your Voice for Jesus, and Make God the CEO of your BIZ- yes! Click here to Get Started!
- 80. Tools for a Life of Faith with Vanessa Szanto
- Ep 79. Introducing Christianity to Mormons with Eric Johnson
- 78. Do God and Business Mix? Interview with Top Christian Podcaster and Business Coach, Stefanie Gass
- 77. What is Original Sin? Is sin the same for Christians as it is for Mormons? 5 facts about biblical sin
- What Does it Mean, God is with Us? 2 Things to Know your Strength// Wisdom Wednesday
- Are You Ready for a Radical Transformation? From Judgement to Jesus, An Interview with Ex-LDS -Christian and Street Minister, Courtney Ko
- 5 Mind-blowing Facts About God’s Creation-A View You Have Never Heard Before //Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know.
- Did God Make a Mistake? A Verse to Help You Know Your Worth. // Wisdom Wednesday
- What is Theology? Can I Become a Theologian?//Theology for the Soul
- FINALLY!! The Trinity Explained in 4 Easy Steps! //Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know. #3