August 25, 2023
Listen to the Podcast
Today, we are talking about the essential tools that we need in living out our faith with my longest and one of my closest friends, Vanessa Szanto. Vanessa has been hugely instrumental in my walk with faith. No two faith journeys are the same, but there are tools we can all pack into our toolkits to help us on this adventure of our walk with God.
You will hear in Vanessa’s voice just how much she loves the Lord and how vital sharing that love with others is to her.
I hope this episode moves you, changes you, and helps you pack those tools on your journey with Jesus that can find, live, and share faith.
Advice for those finding faith from Vanessa…
I would just encourage her to start in the gospels. The Bible is divided into two sections, Old and New Testament. The New Testament. Um, with the Gospel of Matthew – it’s a great place to begin. I’m kind of a wordy person, so I always like Matthew cause he gave a lot of words. If you’re not as wordy, maybe start in Luke.
Read one of the gospels. Find out who Jesus is, and you’re gonna see that as you read about his life and his interactions with his people.
- 80. Tools for a Life of Faith with Vanessa Szanto
- Ep 79. Introducing Christianity to Mormons with Eric Johnson
- 78. Do God and Business Mix? Interview with Top Christian Podcaster and Business Coach, Stefanie Gass
- 77. What is Original Sin? Is sin the same for Christians as it is for Mormons? 5 facts about biblical sin
- What Does it Mean, God is with Us? 2 Things to Know your Strength// Wisdom Wednesday
- Are You Ready for a Radical Transformation? From Judgement to Jesus, An Interview with Ex-LDS -Christian and Street Minister, Courtney Ko
- 5 Mind-blowing Facts About God’s Creation-A View You Have Never Heard Before //Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know.
- Did God Make a Mistake? A Verse to Help You Know Your Worth. // Wisdom Wednesday
- What is Theology? Can I Become a Theologian?//Theology for the Soul
- FINALLY!! The Trinity Explained in 4 Easy Steps! //Basic Christian Beliefs Every Exmo and New Believer Needs to Know. #3